Attack - $249.95
Introduced in 2013, the Attack’s popularity even took us by surprise. While originally slated as a road bike saddle, it has proven to be equally loved by triathletes and time trialists.
What makes the Attack different from our other seats? Some of our customers and professional athletes asked for a seat that had a narrower rear section, and the Attack answers that call. At 110mm wide, it is our narrowest seat, offering superb thigh and hamstring clearance. This allows for more rider body movement, and is loved by climbers that scoot far back on their seats.
Like all ISM saddles, the Attack is nose-less and designed to remove pressure from soft tissue, ensuring maximum blood flow, no genital numbness, and a healthier, more enjoyable ride. The Attack features a medium level of padding, similar to our Breakaway and Road models.
- Narrow design for maximum thigh clearance
- Enables total freedom-of-movement for the rider
- Light weight titanium rails
Commonly Used For:
- Road bikes
- Triathlon bikes
- Time Trial bikes
- Category: Performance Narrow
- Length: 270mm
- Width: 110mm
- Padding: 25-Series Foam and Gel
- Rails: Titanium Alloy
- Colors: Black, White, American Flag
- Available as part of the ISM Demo Program